Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pin-up Gorgeous! :)

I was really finding a new look to do that was classy, but still stood out. I decided to go back to the 50's for insperation.. The pictures below are of my take on a 50's Pin Up Girl Makeup Look. I hope you enjoy! :)

I went for the really difinded eyebrows with a slight arch.
I also chose a taupe colored pearl finished shadow for the lid and a semi shimmered light cool toned brown for the outer crease.
In the 50's it was winged liner but more of a straight wing. so i lined the top lash line and extended the black liner out to a thin line. I also did the cool blue toned red pop of color on the lips. Now they really loved the rounded full lips back then so i softened my cupids bow up a little.


                              The Final Look!!!

                    ~Keep in touch beauties!~ <3 Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment